Random thoughts from my head
• Sometimes I don't know how time just passes me by. I thought I was being a good blogger, and then all of a sudden, it's been over a month!
• I went to AZ to see my sister and her husband and baby last week. It was such a fun trip. Her little girl is adorable. We had fun shopping, and swimming, and just hanging out. Unfortunately, it wasn't sunny and warm like I had hoped.
• Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Someday I hope for a good Valentine's Day. Tomorrow is looking like a trip to the library, maybe a trip to the gym, perhaps a movie, and some house cleaning. Exciting, I know. I hope everyone else has a great Valentine's Day.
• I honestly don't care that I don't have a boyfriend/husband for Valentines, but I must care on some level because I was being an emotional eater all day today. I ate all the snacks that were in my bag, and I stopped at the store on the way home and had Chili Cheese Fritos and Boston Baked Beans. And now I'm sick from eating them.
• I made a goal many months ago to lose 32 lbs by my 32nd birthday. I've been plugging along, and now with two weeks to go, I am only 3.6 lbs away from meeting that goal. Are you amazed? I am. I am going to get my hair cut and colored when I reach that goal. Should I go blonde? Or red? Short? or shorter? I guess we'll see how adventurous I am feeling that day.
• I have rekindled my passion for knitting. Not real knitting, mind you. I use the fun Knifty Knitter looms. I have made two little bags and a scarf, and I just started on another scarf tonight. I am amazed by my awesome sister-in-law Emily who is a very talented girl and has been teaching herself to knit (the real way). Someday I wish to be like her. Love you Emily!
• Living with my grandpa has proved to be an adventure for sure. We are getting used to each other, and I think we are going to survive this. He is sick with a cold right now, which makes me sad for him. I hate being sick.
• I got to go to the Draper Temple Open House a few weeks ago with my sister. It was so beautiful! I loved all the art, especially the murals in two of the rooms. They were amazing. I could have sat in that room for an hour alone, just looking at those amazing works of art. I wish I was an artist like that.