Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friday & Saturday pictures

3/7 - My pictures are getting kind of boring, I think. It's all I can come up with, though. And, usually I forget to take a picture until I'm home and its late. I want to try to take more pictures not at home. But, for today, this is all I've got. I'm continuing my tour of my house. This is a picture of my hall closet. Exciting, huh?
3/8 Another picture of my house. This is my kitchen. I got up early (8 am) this morning and cleaned for a few hours before I had to go to work. I have to play a game with myself, and only work in each room for 15 minutes. So, this is as clean as the kitchen got in 15 minutes. Still needs work, but I got a load of dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up a bit. I also worked on my living room, bedroom, and cleaned my shower. It desperately needed the cleaning. So, I feel good about what I got accomplished.

I got to work at both jobs today, even though it is Saturday. No rest for the wicked. :) I had to work 48 hours at PDC this week, and I didn't quite make it last night, so I had to go in for a couple of hours this morning. Then, I worked at Archivers this afternoon. It was busy, but nothing unusual. I ran over to Keera's bridal shower for a minute on my break. I got to see Angie and Melanie there, former Archivers coworkers. Had some yummy goodness!
Now I'm just tired. And guess what? I get to get up and go to work tomorrow! Fun, huh? We all have to go work on inventory at Archivers. I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm sad I'm going to miss nursery tomorrow. But, I guess you do what you have to, right?

Ok, I'm caught up now, so hopefully I'll stay caught up. And everyone can get off my back. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: