Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ok, here's the last month or so of pics

I finally got a collage of pics made. I know they are tiny, but it's the best I can do right now. I did write a line about each of them on the other collage I had done, but I don't have time right now to do that. I might try later tonight. There are pics of the days of my sickness in there. The Golden Grahams are all I ate one day, there is a pic of the mess of my living room after laying on my couch for 5 days straight. Thank everything I'm healthy again! My mom sent me a valentine, so there is a picture of that. And of course some pics of the books I made for my class. A few pictures of my cute nieces & nephews. I got to eat at Jason's deli the other day, for the first time. It was yummy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very fun pictures! We've been sick here too...blech :S Glad to hear you're doing better!
Wait... wasn't it your birthday this weekend?? Did you have a good day?
Happy late Birthday :)