Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Thoughts in my Head

• I am a BAD blogger... sorry!
• I am VERY glad that my sister Sharon is seeing the sun again. I've been very worried about her this week. (She has a 3 week old baby and just had gall bladder surgery.)
• I love working at Archivers, but I don't really love sweeping and mopping after we close.
• I have too many ideas in my head, and not enough actual creating of these crazy ideas.
• I need a new car - what kind? I'm thinking about a VW Bug, or a Subaru something. I was wanting a little SUV, like a Ford Escape, but the gas thing scares me a little bit. Don't really need an SUV, just think it would be fun.
• Weight Watchers is going good. Not sure I'm losing anything this week, but so far I have stuck to the plan. I am actually cooking things, using my kitchen. I know, it doesn't seem like a big thing, but it really is, for me. I bought spices the other day. :) I'm also saving money, because I'm not going out to eat as much. And, amazingly, I haven't been too hungry, or been craving anything I'm not supposed to eat.
• Creative Escape in Chandler Arizona was AWESOME! I would recommend it to anyone who loves scrapbooking and loves being pampered and just having a great time. The classes were great, the resort was awesome. It was the little things that made the difference - fun gifts in your room at night, dessert first at the final dinner, fun Random Acts of Kindness (free products) for everyone. And I met a few new friends. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
• It was also very fun to see my old friend Brooke while I was in AZ. She's one of those friends you don't see for two years, but as soon as you get in her car, it's like it was only yesterday. Almost makes me think I should move down to AZ.
• Quick recap of my summer: Ward Trek at the end of June, Girls Camp end of July, AZ end of August.
• Rachelle, my oldest sister, is getting married Nov 1.
• We are having a big cousin party the night before, for Halloween. Does this mean I have to dress up?
Random Picture: Me and my sister Rachelle at the UVU celebration concert on June 30 with Collin Raye and other country guys that I can't think of right now. Very fun concert. One of my most favorite things in the world: sitting outside, with good friends (or sisters), listening to great music, under the stars, with perfect summer night weather. (Some good treats are always good too.)


Ok, I guess I'm all out of random thoughts. I will try to be a better blogger, but no guarantees. :)

No comments: