I've been Tagged!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
10 years ago I was 20, almost 21, going to school at Utah State University, studying family I consumer science.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Pick up dinners at My Girlfriend's Kitchen
2. Finish reading the book I bought last night
3. Work on books that I'm making for my sister
4. Clean my house (perpetually on the list)
5. Work on lesson for Sunday
5.Snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Dr Pepper
2. Vanilla Tootsie Rolls
4. Oreo Milkshake
5. Tostitos Flour Tortilla Chips
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would go on a trip, probably to Europe. I would buy a new car, and a house. I would spread the wealth to my family for whatever they needed. I would quit working, buy a motor home and tour the country, stopping at my sister's (& brothers') houses as they needed me. Then I would just spend my days making books and selling them.
5 places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls
3. Jackson Hole, WY
5 jobs that I have had:
1. PDC (Phone Directories)
3. Grand Teton Lodge Company (housekeeper)
4. Daisy Dreamer (my own business)
5. Utah State Housing Office
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I went skydiving a few years ago and loved it. Would do it again in a heartbeat
2. I finished a 10k (walking & running...probably more walking than running)
3. I love to read, and am known to stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning to finish a book
4. I am a huge Ryan Shupe fan (& Peter Breinholt & Jon Schmidt & Eclipse)
5. I volunteered at the Olympics in Salt Lake in 2002.
Ok, I tag...1. Sharon 2. Holly 3. Melanie