Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally Friday

Hey, world, it's me - Diana. I really am alive. Thought I would try blogging again. I have lots of ideas floating around in my head about what I want to blog about. And I have been reading lots of awesome blogs lately, and part of me just wants to be that cool, too.

Lily and Grandma Carol
I know that's not likely right now, but a girl can wish, can't she?

So, just for tonight, I will give you a rundown of my day.

5:15 - alarm went off
5:22 - got up, decided not to go walking, checked FB, blogs, pinterest, email
6:30 - showered
7:08 - left for work, which is much earlier than I have been leaving
7:45 - stopped for gas
8:00 - work
4:15 - left work, took an hour or so to get home, stopped for a milkshake on the way (JCW's - the best milkshakes around, in my opinion, but so bad for me)
6:30 - home, watching NCIS, checking email, FB, reader
7:15 - thought I heard kids out in my backyard, so went upstairs to investigate. But, then wondered what I would do if I actually saw someone. I decided it was my neighbor's grandkids getting a ball out of the yard. It made me feel better to think that, rather than any other option.
7:30 - emptied dishwasher, loaded dishwasher, took out garbage (very stinky!)
8:15 - back downstairs, working on blogger, watching NCIS

So, there you go. My exciting life. What does your Friday look like?

3 comments:

Emily said...

I liked your post, Diana. I think it's fun to hear what other people's days look like. Here's what my Friday looked like -
6:20 - woke up pretty tired because I stayed up late the night before working on my Christmas quilt, but I was okay with that because I was having fun.
8:00 - picked up my new parking pass for the lot right next to my building (that's a pretty big deal - I was so excited!)
8:20 - stopped by the bookstore to get a USU game day t-shirt for Homecoming weekend
8:45 - got to work
2:15 - finally went to lunch. ate a wasa bread sandwich, apple, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookie while figuring out what else I need to buy for my Christmas quilt.
3:15 - back to work
5:00 - left work and went to JoAnn to shop for quilt stuff
6:30 - got home and then went to Pizza Pie Cafe with Doug
7:45 - came home and spent the evening surfing the web looking for ideas on how to quilt my Christmas quilt.
12:30 - even though I still had quilting thoughts swimming through my head, I decided to go to bed. Really wish I had made that decision 3 hours earlier, though!

Please keep blogging! I'm looking forward to reading more!

<3 Emily

Kaylynn said...

Yes, Diana, it is good to read your blogs. Lucky for Google Reader we can see when everyone has a new post. I think a milkshake from JCW sounds good right now. I am glad the neighbors got the ball out of the backyard. You are that cool!

islandgirl said...

Good lord, that was 2 days ago, I don't know if I could remember all of it, lol! I just wanted to ask what KIND if milkshake you had! glad you're posting again :) Miss you, we need to get together sometime!