Friday, December 5, 2008

50 things

My friend Clarice just did this on her blog, so I thought I'd do it. Sorry if you are sick of reading lists on my blog. Maybe someday I'll post some pics again... :)

50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...

1.What color is your tooth brush? yellow and white
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? eating Cafe Rio pork salad
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? To go
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? mint cookie
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Diet Dr Pepper
8. What are you wearing right now? comfy gray pants and my long sleeve Life Is Good shirt
9. What was the last thing you ate? Cafe Rio YUMMY pork salad
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Only if a new purse counts
11. When was the last time you ran? I did for a few minutes at the gym on Monday morning
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Clarice, my old Archivers friend, I think
13. Do you take vitamins daily? no, but I should
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? yes
15. Do you have a tan? no, I just sunburn, but that hasn't happened for a long time
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Definitely.
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? that's my preferred choice, a fountain drink with a straw
18. What does your last text message say? let me confer with my husband really quick & then I'll get rite back 2 u (my sister, Rachelle)
19. Are you someones best friend? perhaps, mostly I have lots of good friends
20. What are you doing tomorrow? cleaning and packing and moving, then going to Art Market
21. Where is your dad? in Idaho Falls, don't really know what he's doing right now
22. Look to your left, what do you see? the pile of books, mail, pens, watches, and the remote on the back on my couch
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? brown, kinda boring, I know
24. Do you use chap stick? yes, and I tend to lose them constantly, so I just keep buying more
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Read a book or be creative
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru!
27. Do you have a dog? no thanks
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? my brother-in-law Matt
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? my sister Rachelle
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? going to Phoenix in February to see my sister Sharon
31. Do you dye your hair? I do get highlights sometimes, but it is an expensive habit
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? it's a dream, but no, I do the cleaning
34. Are you jealous of anyone? jealous... I don't think so
35. Do you love anyone? Yes, lots of people
36. Do any of your friends have children? yes, most are married with kids
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? I think so, it's one of those words that you don't think about
38. Do you like cats? no, not really a pet person
39. Have you ever been to six flags? no
40. How did you get your worse scar? Falling off a plastic slide in my unfinished basement and hitting my head on the pipe for the toilet, had to have stitches
41. What is your favorite smell? i love the smell of fresh cut grass
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No
44. What is your favorite number? 5
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? Haven't had one for ages, but when I did eat them, I think I just ate them cold. yum
46. Have you ever waited tables? No
47. Where did you have your first kiss? i don't kiss and tell...
48. What should you be doing? packing
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? love it, but i don't count it as wasted time, because I keep up with friends and family this way
50. Who do you want to tag? Anyone who wants to do this too!

No comments: